Monday, April 2, 2007

Are You as Relentless as This Guy?

I got this email from a Baseball Confidence Gym member and it got me jacked up.

This is what the theme of March's Gym was all about: Having a goal, keeping your sites on it, and continuing to take action until you reach your goal...

"Hello this is [NAME]. I just wanted to keep you posted. I got released from the [MLB Organization] this week because as they said "we just have too many pitchers". They told me I was a model citizen and a hard worker. Yesterday I signed with the [A TOP INDEPENDENT LEAGUE TEAM]. This does not change anything for me. My goals are still the same and I am going to keep doing exactly what I have been. I was throwing the ball well and I put some of the exercises off the cd onto my IPod so I could do them on the bus and at the field. Great stuff. Have a great day.
[NAME}

Can you feel the energy of that message? Do you believe him?

I do.

If you were on course for YOUR dream and took a hit like this guy did, would your emails carry that much positive energy?

Tom
Dr. Tom Hanson

p.s. The April Baseball Gym package was mailed Friday. This month is the ideal time to join because I am starting to go through each letter of my ABC's of Confidence, one letter per month.

This month is "A" -- Act confident.

I've got two Big League guests: Pete Rose talking hitting.
Vanessa Bader sharing secrets to generating true confidence by acting confident.

My money is on Vanessa giving you more valuable info than Rose. But I could be wrong, I've known what HOF (level) hitters say for a long time so I may be desensitized.
You be the judge. Read more at
www.BaseballConfidence.com/Join.html

p.s. Prepare to be prepared: The Pitching and Hitting Systems I'm developing are on track for an April launch date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home