Friday, May 4, 2007

A Breather to Say Thank You

In honor of this month's Gym theme and in appreciation for
your commitment to the mental game, I just posted a fr*e
breathing exercise on my site at

www.BaseballConfidence.com/baseball_audio.html

It's four minutes long and it a nice treat. I confidently
predict you will feel better after you do it.

Do it once and then notice how you feel immediately
afterwards, but also later in the afternoon.

It's called the "Rectangle Breath." You'll see why.

It's deceptively simple, as it can do many different things
for you. The key to getting what you want from it is
setting a clear intention for what you want to get from it
before you start.

Do you want to de-stress? Energize? Clear your mind for an
afternoon of focused effort to complete something? Prepare
for a game or practice? Prepare for visualization of your
goals? Take a spiritual moment and connect with what you're
grateful for?

You might just say "I'm going to give myself a treat here
for 4 minutes and enjoy myself."

You name it. You get what you play for.

Just set an intention and get going now.

I hope you're "inspired" to do this.

www.BaseballConfidence.com/baseball_audio.html

Tom
Dr. Tom Hanson

P.S. And don't get stuck on "I don't know what my intention
should be." Just click this and pick your intention before
your browser gets you there.

P.P.S. You might also take a click to my new home page when
you're done.

www.BaseballConfidence.com/baseball_audio.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home