Monday, May 21, 2007

Baseball Coaching For Consistent Excellence

Calling all players, coaches, and parents looking for
CONSISTENT confidence and focus on the field...

baseball coaching and playing just got a lot easier.

No matter what the situation is -- you're ahead, you're
behind, you're hot, you're in a slump, you feel great, you
feel terrible, you're healthy, you're injured, your coach
likes you, your coach hates you,

the field is great, the field stinks, the sun is out, it's
drizzling rain, it's your first game at a new level, it's
the last game of your senior year,

you're at a showcase in front of tons of scouts, you're
playing another fall ball intra squad scrimmage, the girl
you like came to the game, the girl you like didn't show
up...

NO MATTER WHAT...

My bottom line coaching to players is to go out and
*execute your pre-pitch routine with the will to win.*

The mental game rubber meets the physical game road at
pre-pitch routines.

But what is a pre-pitch routine? How do you develop one?
How do you know if you have a good one?

How do you coach players into developing rock-solid
pre-pitch routines?

How do you change your routine as you gain more experience
with it?

That's what I get asked about all the time. That's what I
actually do when I coach a player in the cage.

Pitcher or hitter, I don't care: If you want to play
consistently at or near your best, if you want to be good
under pressure, if you want to find out how good you can be
at the the game of baseball, you need to have rock-solid
pre-pitch routines.

Both for "green light" (going good) situations, and "yellow
light" (upset-about-something) situations.

My two new programs answer all these questions, and many
more. They show you exactly what you should be doing on the
field between pitches.

After all, that's MOST OF THE TIME in baseball. There's
more non-action time than action time. What are you doing
in those times?

Format: Each program comes with a dvd and manual.

The hitting dvd, which includes an entire bonus section on
how to play defense with confidence, is 1:45 minutes long.
Yes, an hour and forty-five minutes. Longer than Finding
Nemo.

Although my goal is for you to have a very very very simple
routine, I want you to have a thorough understanding of all
that goes into a routine, all the choices you have.

The workbook, which includes a transcript of the dvd and
many pages of worksheets for you to develop and refine your
routine and track your progress, is 78 pages long.

I also spill the beans on what 17 years in baseball have
told me are the two best hitting drills of all time. It's
highly unlikely you're doing either of them now.

The hitting system is called: ZONED In!: How to Hit with
Total Confidence, Focus, Composure and Consistency.

The pitching program's dvd is 1:06 long, and the manual,
which also includes pages of worksheets, is 48 pages long.

I take you through step-by-step how to take charge of the
mound and dominate the mental game.

The pitching system is called Dominate!: How to Pitch with
Total Confidence, Focus, Composure and Consistency --
Regardless of How Good Your Stuff Is.

In each program you get to eavesdrop as I teach the Hanson
Method for developing pre-pitch routines to minor league
players.

If you're not happy with what you get, I'll give you 90
days to return it for the purchase price. You've got
nothing to lose (except a few games...)

I'm running a Combo special at least through noon
Wednesday. Get both systems mailed to you for just $97. I
may keep that special after that time, but for now plan on
my cutting it off then.

Click a link below to order one or jump on the Combo
Special, and take your baseball coaching, playing or parenting to the next level.

DOMINATE! How to Pitch with Total Confidence, Focus,
Composure and Consistency -- Regardless of How Good Your
Stuff Is --$67



ZONED IN! How to Hit with Total Confidence, Focus,
Composure and Consistency -- $67




Combo Special: Both DOMINATE! and ZONED IN! for just $97


If the links don't work, write me or fax in
your order to 813-968-9007.

Thank you.

Tom Dr. Tom Hanson -- Making Baseball Success routine!

p.s. Game night for me. I'll be toeing the rubber at 6:30
in my co-ed rec league game. What's my commitment for the
night? What will I do out there on the mound?.....

My routine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home