Thursday, May 24, 2007

Success is Calling You...

"BRRRRIIINGGG!"

The ringing phone knocked me out of a deep slumber. I
looked at the clock: 1:47 a.m.

I was too young to have a call at that hour scare me.
Nothing could have happened to my kids since this was years
before they were born.

I was too old to have it be a friend goofing around. By 29
most of the guys had slowed down quite a bit.

I mumbled "Hello."

"TOMMMY!" said the unmistakable voice of Ken Ravizza. It
was a couple of years before we wrote Heads-Up Baseball
together, but we were pretty good friends and had logged
some important conversations.

Ken was on his way home from a night working with the
California Angels. He ended up working with them for
something like 15 years before management changes ended the
streak.

That's an amazing streak, to be working with one pro team
for that long. Lasted through a few managerial changes --
very rare.

"You know what's funny?" he said. "No matter what I talk
about with these guys it always comes back to playing one
pitch at a time."

He'd known this for years.

He'd taught that for years.

But it hit him at a new level tonight and he was so excited
about it he wanted to share it with someone who might
understand.

"Every conversation I had tonight in the locker room," he
said, "came back to playing one pitch at a time. No matter
what's going on for you on or off the field, the best thing
you can do is get totally focused on this next pitch and
give that your full attention."

We talked for about a half an hour, enjoying the present
moment we were sharing.

Nothing's changed since that time (circa 1993). No matter
what, once the game has begun, the key to success is being
focused on the present moment.

How do you do that, though? Anyone can SAY "just focus on
one pitch at a time," but how do you do it?

Would you tell a 10 year old to go out and bunt if you've
never taught him to bunt or given him a chance to practice?

How about if there were a few hundred people in the
audience and I told you to go pole vault 10 feet right in
front of them? Would you be excited about that? Would you
even do it?

You have a basic image of how to pole vault, but wouldn't
you prefer to first be taught how to do it and then spend a
lot of time practicing it before you have to do it under
pressure?

You can tell players to play one pitch at a time, but that
doesn't mean they can do it.

My two new programs: Dominate! (pitching) and Zoned In!
(hitting and defence) teach you how to play baseball one
pitch at a time by developing a simple pre-pitch routine.

They then teach you how to practice them and give you score
sheets for you to track your progress.

They make baseball coaching much simpler.

They've flown out the door since I launched them Monday,
and I'm having a party on Friday at noon to celebrate their
birth.

I'll be making a bold offer, I'll be answering ANY and
EVERY question you have about the mental game of baseball
(or life for that matter)

So click here to register...
http://www.yoursqueezepage2.com/displayPage.php?id=6901

Tom
Dr. Tom Hanson

P.S. All of life comes down to being fully present in the
present moment,not just baseball. The skills you or your
players or your kid learn from this program will help him
til he's in a rocking chair on the front porch enjoying his
90th birthday.

As important as shortening his hand path might be now, it's
not a life lesson he learns.

Learning to let go of failure, frustration, anger, or even
over confidence will help him in all areas of his life for
the rest of his life.

If you're at all interested in any of the benefits I've
described (fun, better performance, greater satisfaction &
fulfillment, pride, joy, winning, etc.), register for this
teleseminar. You can listen any time and it qualifies you
for the most amazing offer I've ever made.

I want to make this super duper easy for you to try these
programs and then decide if you want to invest in them.
I'll be making what some might say is a bold offer, but I
know how great the value of these programs is so I'm not
worried that I'll get burned.

So sign up, then ask me your toughest, most important
question, then either call in a noon Friday (you'll be able
to win prizes during the call), listen online to the web
simulcast (saving you any long distance charges) or
download it later and listen any time.

Click above to check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home